International Programs at Rhodes College: Your Home for Off-Campus Study
Use this Online Portal to search for off-campus programs, to create your Off-Campus Study Application, and to apply for scholarships.
All deadlines are 11:59pm on the dates below.*
NEW: All Scholarship Application Materials due: December 15
- Off-Campus Study Applications due: February 15 (Unless specified earlier by the program leader)
- Exchange Program Applications due: August 1
- ISEP Exchange due: August 1
- Scholarships Applications due: October 15
- Off-Campus Study Applications due: October 15
- Belgium Bilateral Exchange due: the previous year's March 15
- Exchange Program Applications due: January 15
- ISEP Exchange Application due: January 15
- European Studies Applications due: February 1
- Scholarships Applications due: February 15
- Off-Campus Study Applications due: February 15
- Belgium Bilateral Exchange due: March 15
SO, LET'S GET STARTED!
Come to a Group Advising Session
Group Advising sessions are the first step in studying off-campus. This is where we cover program options, financial aid, credit transfer, study abroad by major, and more! Advising sessions are in Burrow Hall, lower level, at the following times:
- Tuesday at 10am
- Friday at 11am
After you have attended a Group Advising Session, follow the links on the Staff page (under the home button) to request an appointment with your Study Abroad Advisor. All appointments are in Burrow Hall, lower level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for basic questions and concerns.
Read the Rhodes College Study Abroad Pages for important information, such as Academic and Financial Policies.
Links to Important Forms:
Study Abroad Course Approval Form.pdf
Scholarship Budget Worksheet.xlsx