International Programs at Rhodes College: Your Home for Off-Campus Study
Use this Online Portal to search for off-campus programs, to create your Off-Campus Study Application, and to apply for scholarships.
Scholarship Applications OPEN on December 1st (See need-based scholarship page)
- Non-Scholarship Applications are due on February 15th
- Exchange Program Applications are due on August 15th
- October 1st for those applying to the Buckman and/or Need-Based Scholarships
- October 15th for all other applications
- Exchange Program Applications are due on January 15th
- February 1st for those applying to the Buckman and/or Need-Based Scholarship
- February 15th for all other applications
SO, LET'S GET STARTED!
Come to an Advising Session.
Advising sessions are the first step in studying off-campus. This is where we cover program options, financial aid, credit transfer, study abroad by major, and more! Advising sessions are in Burrow Hall, lower level, at the following times:
- Mondays at 2pm
- Tuesdays at 11am
After you have attended an Advising Session, follow the links on the Staff page (under the home button) to request an appointment with your Study Abroad Advisor.
Email email@example.com for basic questions and concerns.
Read the Rhodes College Study Abroad Pages for important information, such as Academic and Financial Policies.
Links to Important Forms:
Study Abroad Course Approval Form.pdf
Scholarship Budget Worksheet.xlsx